Audio Mirror Tubadour V

Hello Music Lovers

I have been listening to my system with the new Tubadour V Dac and can honestly say Holy Crap. Vlad has worked his magic again. I had the III and IV and they were excellent. Now V brings us to another level. Top to bottom. Width and Depth. Detail-You Bet.Fatigue-Forget about it. Just plain good to my ears. Thank you Vlad     Again!

smallmouthrule

I have had 2 days with the new Tubadour V and I’m not going to lie, it is much more different than I expected. I was expecting the same as the III and IV but bigger, but Vlad is doing something different with the sound. The vocals, while beautiful on the III and IV, used to feel like it was constricted in some way (like a tense ball). That is gone now, the V is more fluid and clear (accurate) but not as much reverb and romantic aura. The V brings details, details, details. Like someone with a flashlight is revealing voices, bass lines, and other nuances that I never noticed before. It seems like a 2 edged sword because some songs that I have listened to for ages, now sound a little different with these new details (like an intruder!). I swear I thought the Dac was making crap  up on some songs that I knew intimately but now have like a whole new instrument in the back. I don’t know if I like that or not. I will wait for it to break in a bit more and will report back.

Any updates on how the V compares to the III and IV now that they are broken in?

Post removed