Doe's anyone have a Esoteric XO-3 cd player?

I am thinking about purchasing an Esoteric XO-3 cd player. Anyone out there have any experence with hearing or owning one? I am FINALLY upgrading my system and want to do it once and do it right. Please, any comments?
irishaudioboy
have xo3se --love it--would get the xo3se over the xo5--there is one on the gon now almost new for a good price---
Thank you very much Dodgealum,cerrot and Ras422 for your input. It seems a shame that there are still big egos in audio. You wonder why the "high end" gets a bad rap,just look at the response from Reb1208. Gee pal,if we were all as smart as you, you would not be so "special" would you. Why would you even bother to respond to me, guess you have no life. All that I want is some input on making a very big purchase. Where I live, there are not alot of good high end stores to listen to different cd players.
Beside the point,THANKS to all of you ready to help out another music lover. Remember,It's all about the MUSIC, not the equipment!
Irishaudioboy, you gotta hear it. The 05 is sweet, but the 03SE is special, L o w level retrievel of the most minute details..., detail, depth, no edgyness or digititis... its a sweet rig. No fatigue-very fussy as it wants only great recordings as it is soo revealing and doesn't know forgiveness. I did need 1,000 hrs breakin. Great cables (PC/IC) bring it to a new level.

You gotta hear it.