Doe's anyone have a Esoteric XO-3 cd player?

I am thinking about purchasing an Esoteric XO-3 cd player. Anyone out there have any experence with hearing or owning one? I am FINALLY upgrading my system and want to do it once and do it right. Please, any comments?
irishaudioboy
I have one as well and it is the best digital I have ever heard. I'm thrilled with it. Awesome redbood and sacd playback. Balanced out is the way to go so hope you have balanced input on preamp. Also needs a ton of break in so be patient. best player under $10k and you will need to spend considerably more to get a better player. Wel recorded cd's (and sacd) rival my vinyl rig.
Thank you for your responses,I have a JC-1 preamp and a pair of JC-2 pre amps ,so I can run balanced from the player all the way to the amps. I have heard both positive and negative about balanced and single ended. I will give the balanced a try. Also looking at the Esoteric XO-5, a little bit less money, but what would I be giving up in the process. My big thing is I want to purchase from a company that will be around for a while, hense thinking Esoteric. A close friend also told me about a marantz player that retails for around $6,000. Any coments on that?
I have to keep reminding myself that audiogon is for spenders, not thinkers.

bye
have xo3se --love it--would get the xo3se over the xo5--there is one on the gon now almost new for a good price---