Humminguru record cleaner

Almost all of my records are in NM condition, so I didn’t think I needed a record cleaner to replace my VPI 16.5. Also, my record surfaces are virtually silent.. But I was intrigued by the ultrasonic cleaners out there. So I bought one with the probability of a return. The results are amazing. This device cleans the records so well it’s like adding a new component to my system. And it’s only $500. With my already clean records I didn’t need the Degritter which is several times more expensive.

I recommend it highly.

128x128rvpiano

I just bought one and have not used it yet. Have a VPI 16.5 that I will use for the "dirty" records as a first clean and then run them through the Hummin' Guru. Looking forward to firing it up.

Tablejockey,

For now I’m just using tap water.  Soon I will get distilled water, which is recommended.  I’m not worried because I don’t have hard water.

Its really a great and easy machine to operate.

I finally achieved ultimate vinyl paradise last year after acquiring my very own Humminguru. Highly recommended!

Distilled water maybe with an optional  drop or two of Shaklee Basic H for me.

I change the water regularly depending on how much used and how dirty records are.   Just visual inspection.   If it's not clear, I change the water.  Or if it sits for a period of time between uses.  A gallon of distilled water goes a long way.