Ayon CD-2 sonics? thoughts? opinions?

I heard Ayon released the CD-2 at CES .
It's previously only been available in Europe.

Anyone hear it ? see it?
thoughts or opinions welcomed
don
donpark1439
For those interested, I just purchased a CD-2 from Paul at USA Tube Audio in Arizona.

Aggielaw - you must post a review after it arrives. It looks like a great product. I realize it will take a month to break in, but you should have a handle on it after a few days. Thanks.
Will do, Chayro. Also, the unit I am auditioning is the CES demo, so it has 50 hours or so on it already. I think I read somewhere that this unit isn't supposed to be run continuously for days on end to be broken in; can anyone here confirm that? I believe I read 8 hours per day, then shut it off for the night. Maybe that was a different unit I read that about, though. I've done a good bit of research on CD players in the last month.

I apologize for the poorly-typed post above. My point was that USA Tube Audio is basically allowing people to steal the CD-1 from them. :-)
audio 852-
You have been referring to Ayon as "they" your feedback identifies you as being "they" meaning are you not with Ayon?
Hi Donpark1439,
I am an Ayon Aficionado and so are a few from our audio group. I'm not with Ayon, but I sure know I have sent them many customers, I think their gear is great. I deserve royalties here!