Anyone else order Caladans from Clayton Shaw?

After watching videos and reading positive reviews I ordered a pair of Caladans. It’s been 2 weeks and I have never received an email confirmation of sale.  The charge on my cc was from Spatial Audio.  I have called and left VMs twice and also emailed Clayton’s info address. Crickets ! 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I assume he’s extremely busy but I’m getting a little anxious.

whiteknee

Thanks for the update!  I placed my order on December 29th, so maybe in two more months, I will have a confirmation.  I am okay with waiting but would love to know a timeline.  This is the 1st time I have ordered something from a smaller company, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

I am taking the time to do more research around the components I will run with these.  I am wide open and hoping to start this build at a good spot.  If they were to show up today, I would start with my Schiit Ragnarok 2 and a streamer.  I had the pleasure of talking to Clayton at Capitol Audio Fest, and he noted he runs some Schiit amps at home paired with these.  They had tubes at CAF, and it sounds great.  Looking forward to deliveries and feedback from others.  

Well, well, well great news, the Clayton Shaw Caladan speakers showed up this evening, serial number 00023. Double wall boxed, cleverly and well packed; delivered by UPS. Two sets of 2 stand leges, two sets of four Gaia III feet, needed screws to mount the brackets and feet. Speakers (without stands and feet) are surprisingly manageable weight wise. I'm not one for an "unpacking" video, but in the morning tomorrow I'll unwrap the speakers and get them assembled.....and put some pics up

@vthokie83 Congrats!  Very much look forward to any pics and listening impressions once they have some hours on them. 

Great news! I've been thinking about either building another set of OBs vs. just ordering from Clayton. 

@vthokie83  that’s great news. Hopefully my set will arrive in a few weeks. Interested to hear first impressions and your system makeup. I have 3 different amps, 3 preamps and 1 integrated to experiment with so can’t wait for the fun to begin.  Cheers!