RMAF - Loudspeakers that you don't want to miss

Heaading from Tulsa, OK to my first RMAF this week. I was hoping to listen to some Rockport loudspeakers, but from the RMAF website, it looks like Rockport may be a no show this year unfortunately.

Who all is going and what loudspeakers should one make sure not to miss for an audition?
philb7777
Don, did Vapor raise their prices, like, two days ago? I swear that the Nimbus was $6700 on Tuesday and is now north of $12K. If I was the manufacturer of a $40 or $60K speaker, I would feel very threatened by Vapor Audio.
I have heard the MBL 101 Extreme speakers on maybe $100k in MBL front end electronics... sounded horrible. I much prefered the Sonus Faber speakers at a FRACTION of the price with McIntosh front end. You could buy a decent car and take a vaction with the difference in cost.
The Nimbus MSRP was not $6,700; when I wrote the review of the Nimbus White for Dagogo, which I now own, it was $9,895.
10-17-14: Audiofreak32
I have heard the MBL 101 Extreme speakers on maybe $100k in MBL front end electronics... sounded horrible. I much prefered the Sonus Faber speakers at a FRACTION of the price with McIntosh front end. You could buy a decent car and take a vaction with the difference in cost.

What does this senseless post have to do with the 2014 RMAF show? Try to keep on topic.