RMAF - Loudspeakers that you don't want to miss

Heaading from Tulsa, OK to my first RMAF this week. I was hoping to listen to some Rockport loudspeakers, but from the RMAF website, it looks like Rockport may be a no show this year unfortunately.

Who all is going and what loudspeakers should one make sure not to miss for an audition?
philb7777
Be sure to hear dc10's Kabuki paired with Audio Tenka amps heard them at the Newport hifi show I was impressed! I brought my own drum solo recording on CD which a took all over the show to compare I am a professional drummer and know how live drums sound. This was the best I heard at the show and was dead on kick drum and cymbals were so real! They also has some Japanese Taiko drums on reel to reel which was great too!
2-4k range you need to hear the Vandersteen's. When set up properly (hardly anyone's speakers seem to be set up with the right system and not properly for their rooms is my take over the years) they are about as good a buy dollar for dollar as you can get. They also stand behind their speakers and offer upgrade paths for original owners as Richard really doesn't like seeing his stuff on the used market. He honestly wants folks to love their purchase and always be happy.

Green Mountain is a speaker I want to hear. Too bad they won't be at the show. Something strange is going on at Avalon. I have loved their speakers over the years and at one point felt they made the best speaker I had heard (years ago in Pasadena at a dealer). I was told by a large store that they dropped their line after some problem...He didn't say what the problems were though. Same thing with Wilson Audio IRT 'problems'...I could have been both didn't want folks selling Magicos or Rockports or Vandy's as they hurt their own sales.
Vaughn loudspeakers will return with their true reference level Plasma Tweeters. None better. Hear for yourself....pt
Dpatterson, it's late so I'll keep it short. To be succinct, WOW! The Joule is the prettiest speaker I saw today, both looks and sound. Honestly they're in a class of their own.

I'll be back for more tomorrow.