RMAF - Loudspeakers that you don't want to miss

Heaading from Tulsa, OK to my first RMAF this week. I was hoping to listen to some Rockport loudspeakers, but from the RMAF website, it looks like Rockport may be a no show this year unfortunately.

Who all is going and what loudspeakers should one make sure not to miss for an audition?
philb7777
I'd love to hear people's reactions to 'full range' type speakers in the $2k-$4k range. Specifically, narrow boxes like the Revel F206/F208, Sonus Faber, etc., as that's the type/size that will work with my listening space placement issues. Driven w/135w/channel into 8 ohms solid state amp in a lively listening room. My room is described as "challenging" here:
http://www.thehighernote.com/blog/2014/08/08/dynamic-duo-saved-the-day-at-the-las-vegas-audio-club-music-seminar/

Monitors in the same price range that would work well w/subs ok too, but I'd really prefer to only use my subs for very low freqs (or not at all) for 2-channel, and, of course, the home theater side.

High WAF mandatory! Thanks!
thanks for the correction Linkster. The Lansche speaker I liked was the Lansche 7.0 - some 7' tall. Even tho' the Lansche 5.1 would be smaller, it should be a great listen....
Yes, its up to you rich young guys to keep us poor old ones
who can't get there up to date.
This is my first time to attend. Was looking forward to check out MBL. Its so disappointing they backed out.
This year, I go to RMAF ready to make a purchase. Last year Vapor Audio made me rethink not only what is possible at a price point, but what's possible period from a loudspeakers. We'll see if it was a fluke or not, but hearing whatever they bring is my personal "must hear".

There are a few other contenders, but they either go beyond my budget, or have compromises I'd prefer not to accept.