RMAF - Loudspeakers that you don't want to miss

Heaading from Tulsa, OK to my first RMAF this week. I was hoping to listen to some Rockport loudspeakers, but from the RMAF website, it looks like Rockport may be a no show this year unfortunately.

Who all is going and what loudspeakers should one make sure not to miss for an audition?
philb7777
I will be attending as well for the 2nd time in 5 years. There doesn't seem to be nearly the speaker selection I was able to audition the first show I attended.

Living in Omaha for many years I am familiar with The Sound Environment. Some of the staff are a little too opinionated for my taste although in general they are quite knowledgeable. Their pricing structure seemed to be on the high side as well.
For the last two years I think Nordost has demo'd with Raidho speakers on the mezzanine. Amazing sound. There is always an Ayon rig that is not to be missed. I also always seek out any and all Dynaudio rigs, some years they have had Confidence lines there. Focal Grand Utopias. KEF Q series this year also, I think.
It is true a lot of my favorite brands aren't there, like Empirical, but I think D'Agostino will return this year, his room two years ago (or 3?) was absolutely stupendous, both in music selection and sound.
I think you should hear the Sanders Sound Systems 10D/11D electrostatic speakers.
The Volti Audio Vittora was superb sounding speaker http://www.voltiaudio.com/vittora.shtml - a must listen.
Another must listen is the Classic Audio speaker http://classicaudioloudspeakers.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?fs=2&upper=27&content=28. usually played with Atma-Sphere electronics.
Of course, make sure you visit the Odyssey Audio room - Klaus himself is always there & happy to engage in a conversation. He often gets the best sound of the show or something very close to that.
Make sure that you attend the 30-minute closed-door session at Wilson Audio. If nothing else just the choreography of that dog-and-pony show is terrific - not a hair out-of-line, all speakers (people) stand to attention when Dave Wilson calls out their name to take the stage, hell, the son even shed some crocodile tears thanking his father for everything & professed that when he grew up he wanted to be like his Dad! You have to see this show.....

(This year neither Green Mtn Audio (time-coherent, 1st-order x-over speaker) nor Lansche are going to be present. They were present last year (2013) when I attended & I heard both speakers - simply terrific sonics.
Another manuf who's not attending is Sceana Speakers - last year they were in the Hilton across the street & their line-array speaker was very, very good sounding.
Audio Physic was another speaker I enjoyed - not there this year.
Brodmann Acoustic was another speaker I enjoyed - not there this year.)
Will the DIYers be there? Its always an eye and ear opener to hear what they can do for practically nothing.
Bombaywalla, you're misinformed in the case of Lansche of which Brian Ackerman of Aaudio Imports will be showcasing the 5.1 loudspeaker in his big room.