How can you not have multichannel system

I just finished listening to Allman Bros 'Live at the Fillmore East" on SACD, and cannot believe the 2-channel 'Luddites' who have shunned multichannel sound. They probably shun fuel injected engines as well. Oh well, their loss, but Kal has it right.
mig007
Post removed 
Many paths to salvation,this is extremely old news.What other enlightening news do you have today we should know?....
Wow kinda sounds a bit arrogant and dueschebagish but if your happy thats all that matters......while you are surely happy you are onto something remember multichannel doesnt always sound right, hope you dont get too dispointed when you figure that out.
Just in case Mig007 hasn't counted, stereo *is* multi-channel. Mono is one, stereo is two and multi- means more than one.

BTW, my name is Frank Peel. Google my name and Luddites, then profess to tell me about them! ;-)

Happy New Year to everybody!
Frank, you are definitely an expert but I was totally uninterested. Sorry.

Mig007: You need to compare your SACD to the same thing on vinyl with a good table. You just might have a revelation? I run both 2 channel and 5.1. Different music for different moods. If you haven't experienced a great turntable, then you are missing a big part of audio...