Integrated for Martin Login Motion 60’s?

I would appreciate recommendations for an Integrated Amp that would complement my speakers.  Martin Login Motion 60’s supplemented with SVS SB-2000 Subwoofers.  Cardas Crosslink cables.  I would like to move away from class “D” to solid state class “A” or “A/B”.  Amplifier must have pre-outs for the Subs.  No DAC.  Have read great things about Coda, Luxman, Krell, Rega, Simaudio, and Sugden.  BIG room with 18’ ceilings.  Sources are all digital.  Listen to all types of rock and occasional blues/ jazz guitarist.  $5k is budget new or used.  My class “D” has detail and accuracy at lower volumes, but when I turn it up, it seems to lose depth and fullness.  I’m hoping a Class “A” or “A/B” can help with that?  If Luxman, 507 vs 550? Sugden A-21SE vs the IA-4 or ANV-50?  Will I even notice a difference with these speakers?  I realize the ML’s are not a reference level speaker, but I enjoy them.  If you have heard these speakers with an amp you enjoyed, please let me know.  I am not close to any brick and mortar to listen. Thank you.

Martin-Logan Motion 60XTi: Floorstanding, 35-25,000 Hz +/-3 dB, 80°x30°, 94 dB @ 2.83 v/m, 4 Ohms but compatible w/ 4,6,8 Ohm amplifiers, 400 & 2,200 Hz, 20-400 watts.

audiostick

We have a huge collection of integrated amplifiers

The coda and krell are amazing for less money the unispn research are wonderful hybrid integrated amplifiers also the Naim nat 5si is stellar

Dave and troy

Audio Intellect Nj

Coda,krell naim unison dealers

Soory didn’t see the typo unison research hybrid amplifiers

Handmade in Italy starting at2000 to 7000

Many models wiith diferent power ratings

Optional phono card and one model with a dac

Definitely worth a listen

I recommend the Naim NAIT XS3. 70 watts/channel of pure class AB but you’ll think it’s a lot more power than that. 

Power Modules by David Belles is a great sounding amp, with a lot of current to drive 4 ohm speakers so no worries about lack of fullness. He has a model within your range the aria dual mono. Check it out on the website