Power conditioners

This had probably been brought up hundreds of times but each one differs. So is the case with me. I’m contemplating of purchasing a power conditioner. Preferably an AQ Niagara 5000 or a Shunyata Denali tower. Here’s what I want to know. I have all dedicated lines with high end outlets and covers. Furutech GTX -D (R) - Oyaide WPC Z2 amd WPC Z. Also all High end power cords. (2)  Shunyata King Coba CX. Shunyata Sigma HC. Shunyata Sigma Digital power cord. Also my equipment is Audio Research Ref 750s mono amps. Audio Research Ref 6se pre amp. Audio Research Ref 9 cdp. McIntosh MQ112 equalizer. Ok. Here’s my question. I’m figuring that it is not a good idea to put anything in the way of the amps. Heard some negative feedback about high end amps and power conditioners. So basically it would just be my sources and pre amp. With that being said would I still benefit from a power conditioner for the pre amp , cdp and equalizer ? Or not since I have all dedicated lines with high end outlets and covers and high end power cords. Thanks to all in advance and happy holidays!! 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman

Not the answer you are looking for but as you probably already know, you have to try a conditioner in your system and decide for yourself.   

Make sure you can return the equipment for a full refund if you are not happy.  If you don't have issues with your set up now.......   IMHO 

@hilde45   That’s a tough question. How bad is my power ? Is there an actual problem? Or am I seeking a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. I would say that I am seeking a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist OR I don’t know about , yet. 

Regarding the quality of your power, ask yourself if the system sounds as good during the day as it does late at night, with the gold standard being Sunday night. Admittedly subjective, with lots of other factors involved, but if your answer is a firm yes, then I think it would be worthwhile. 

@tattooedtrackman 

That’s a tough question. How bad is my power ? Is there an actual problem? Or am I seeking a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. I would say that I am seeking a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist OR I don’t know about , yet. 

For me, it was good to get clear about this question. Because I don't have unlimited funds, it's critical for me to spend money only on the weaker links in the chain. Otherwise, I spend on something which is not really a problem and leave the bigger problems unsolved.