Weakest link in my system

Just as the title states.  What would you say the weakest link in my system is.  System includes. B&W Matrix 800 speakers.   Audio Research Ref 750s mono amps.  Audio Research Ref 6 SE pre amp. Audio Research Ref 9 cdp. McIntosh MQ 112 equalizer. Straight Wire Crescendo speaker cables tri wired. Straight wire Crescendo XLR Interconnects. 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman

Apologies.  I truly am dyslexic.  Had to overcome it when young. Still happened.  DSD not SDS.

You are not alone ...

Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Leonardo da Vinci, and Pablo Picasso possessed some of the greatest minds and talents in history and they were dyslexic.

Merry Christmas... 🎄

Apologies.  I truly am dyslexic.  Had to overcome it when young. Still happened.  DSD not SDS.  

@vthokie83  Thank you for your reply. If u look at my virtual system I do use Furutech GTX-D R   Oyaide WPC Z2  and Z. 

@curiousjim  Thank you for your reply. As far as u said that I was defending my system I was just replying back. Agree to disagree. And I do respect everyone’s opinions. This is exactly what I wanted to hear from you all. I do appreciate everyone’s input. Happy holidays.