Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

tomthiel

Thank You for the Power Amp(s) update. Good to read that you are making the most R&D via Adcom, Benchmark and Classe'. Believe me, there is plenty of room, in the room, for Power Amps. We all have our likes and hear differently.

Specifications are start but the Ear/Brain give a better clinical picture. I will keep saying that we (Audiophiles) need more "modders" in Our hobby, continuing to push for The Absolute Sound.

Season's Greetings and Happy Listening!

unsound

Nice counter/cross points on impedance loads and other speaker specifications.

Happy Listening!

stakoverflowed

Welcome! Good to see you here today. Thank You for citing your Amp and Speakers. What other gear is in your System? I look forward in reading more about musical tastes as well.

Happy Listening!

roxy54

Adcom has changed hands several times since the 1980's.  Indeed, there were good ones and bad ones.

Happy Listening!

yyzsantabarbara

Good to see you today. Nice updates all around. Keep me posted on Audience v. WyWires comparison. 

Happy Listening!