Jolida JD-100 vs. Ayre CX-7E

I need a new CD player and it came down to these 2. I can get an used Ayre CX-7E for $2000 or a brand new Jolida JD-100 for $800. I was wondering if Ayre is worth extra $1200. Unfortunately, I can't audition any of these 2 players where I live. I know there are lots of smart guys here who can help me out.

I listen to classical and jazz. Please let me know what you think. I was able to audition Cambridge Audio 840C with my system but it didn't sound much better to me than my old Rotel CD player which is about to die.

My system:
B&W 805S speakers
Rotel RMB 1095 amp
Rotel RSP 1066 pream (I'm planning to replace this soon with Classe probably).
Thank you
allexx777
I owned the Jolida for awhile and really liked it especially with NOS tubes. You really can't beat it for the price. After awhile I did notice I was not getting enough detail and resolution so I sold it and bought a Cary 308. The Cary was a noticeable step up IMO. I think there are really good CDP's in the $1000-$1500 range used that will blow the doors off the Jolida. Look at the Sony ES-9000 SACD player. I heard one tonight and was very impressed. A used Cary 303/200 or 303/300 would be a nice choice. I own a Muse Signature 9 Gen III and more than satisfied with it. Ayre is really good but I think you can save a few bucks and get alot of player in the range I mention. Just my 2 cents :)
If you decide the Jolida route let me know as i have a JD-100 with Level 1 mods from Underwood Hi Fi(great credentials) that i have been wanting to sell but haven't gotten around to it. It probably is improper for me to list a price here as to not offend the audiogon heads. This may already be an improper post. Not sure. So sorry if i am ignorant of that fact.But i do have one i am willing to sell in very good condition for less then the new price that you are looking at and with the mods. It's a few years old but functions perfectly and does sound great. I just upgraded to a much more expensive player and haven't been using this. My JD-100 with mods is certainly not lacking in detail to my ears.
I encourage you to consider a new Lexicon RT-20 for about
$1000, possibly slightly less, brand new. Excellent unit from a company you can be sure will provide excellent service for which the Lexicon brand is known for. Some threads about it will reveal very superior sound from this universal player.
Sound will easily surpass both units you mention.