Velodyne sub missing remote

I just bought a used Optimum 10 sub with remote missing which controls room correction, volume etc. I don’t need one but want to make sure it is not applying dsp from a previous room sweep. I’ve googled a bit and can’t find an answer. Anyone know if DSP can be turned off at the sub somehow? Factory reset from the sub?

thanks

mofojo

According to  to the IR Input information on page 8 of the User's Manual third party remotes can be used. There may be an original available for sale on line.

https://www.velodyneacoustics.com/pdf/optimum/OptimumManual.pdf

Thanks. 
yeah I saw some of those online and I could use my mic from my Lyngdorf I think. I just don’t care about having the remote and want to know if I can disable and applied DSP via the main unit. 

Ohh well assuming there is no issue with the receiver for the remote I should be good for 30 bucks ordering one I guess. 

It’s just kind of strange to me that even in the manual there is no explanation of factory reset or how to turn off dsp even from the remote. 

You can find replacement, aftermarket Velodyne remotes on E-Bay, as well as originals. Get a genuine one for around $45, for they are better built, and have a longer range. You will need the remote to re-set features, gain levels, crossover controls and EQ with some of the Velodyne models.