Budget Amp for Sonus Faber

A bit of an odd request here so bear with me. 

I have a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri Traditions and currently have a Parasound A23 amp. 

I mainly want to get a different amp because my table isn't big enough to fit the Parasound and frankly I think it looks pretty bland. 

I'm in the camp of all reasonably well made amps sound the same, so really just looking for a small footprint but also very attractive / clean looking amp that will fit on my table. Ideally footprint of no more than 12 X 12 inches. 

Tube or SS doesn't really matter. Would like to spend under $1000 but can stretch to $2000 if needed. Just need at least 50W. 

asianatorizzle

Here ya go — well designed with plenty of power that’s under $1k and only 8.5”W x 12”D x 3”H, and as it’ll apparently sound like every other well-designed amp it should tick all your boxes. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325845276320

It seems, if you are just looking for a power amp you might have a look at the Schiit Vidar.

100w channel and size is 9” x 13” x 3.875”

Post removed 

If you want a slightly warm amp them the Schitt Vidar. If you want a real clean sounding amp, then the Benchmark AHB2. Both are very small and 100 watts. The AHB2 would be interesting with the warm Sonus Faber.