Does Qobuz work

I've been streaming from Tidal from ethernet, through my Blue Sound Vault and McIntosh amp.  I find the BluOS very easy to use and Tidal works great on the BluOS app on my phone.  Qobuz does not. I've tried to contact Qobuz customer support but its been days now and they haven't responded.  There are several options on the BluOS app for various sources, like Tidal, Amazon Music, Qobuz, etc. But Qobuz is the only one that doesn't work, I paid for the Hi Res Audio, but the songs come thru at only cd quality and only 15 second samples.    Does anyone have a solution?

mojo771

Check your login- I use Qobuz everyday and it’s seamless with my streamer but I’ve had a couple of occasions with the app and phone that are exactly what you’ve described.

I’ve had problems such as my Node2i stops playing a song. I’ll hit play and nothing. So I play the next song and it stops.

My fix is to UNINSTALL BluOs. Then INSTALL it. Restart your Android.. I also reboot the Node streamer. 

Probably not a Qobuz problem.

I've used Qobuz on a 2i and the 2022 Bluesound and it works great.

Sounds like a user account/login issue.

Bear in mid that there is no "Connect" API like Tidal and Spotify have, so, instead of using the Qobuz app for streaming, you need to use the much less user friendly Qobuz-ported app on the Bluesound streamer. It's klugey, but IMHO it's well worth it for the superior SQ.

Have you upgraded to the latest 4.2 software?? It helps a little.

Try buying a much higher quality streamer , and it makes a lot of sense to 

run Roon which is the best music organizer out there which has more options 

and lets you see who wrote the songs the words and many other things ,for $130 a year it is verygood , buy a good streamer like innuos then they have a great app 

almost = to Roon for free , with your vault are you running a good Linear Power Supply, also to your router ,these area must to get better sound ,even your Ethernet hub. Bluesound  how it’s connected , if you can afford it’s good streamer,witha SSdrive will cost you $3-4 k. But far better sound,  Linear Tube Audio makes excellent LPS  ,just think your digital coming in has a $5 horrible noisey wall wart , -Get rid of it ,That too goes for the hub all these low quality Ethernet switches with wallwartsjudtadding tons of noise.

theSW8  Ethernet switch $599. Has a LPS, low noise regulators, and a ocxo - over controlled clock ,a excellent deal , spend at  least $200on power cords to these Like the Pangea sig MK-2 awg14  to your LPS ,yes this may have opened Pandora’s box but, if you are a audiophile you need respectable through out 

even Ethernet ,and usb should be at minimum $500 each. In our audio club we tried to get away with $230 ethernet cables , you loose out , your best Ethernet cable should go into your streamer . I am just saying work on upgrading throughout. 100% you will hear the improvements  digital noise yes even digital noise can travel house to house youhave to eliminate it.