Ethernet Switch Recommendations Please

Hi - I am currently using a Melco S100 switch and considering upgrading. I had an Ansuz D2 before the Melco and thought it was a fantastic switch, but ended up selling it when I moved. Any first hand experience and recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks, Todd

tntmcdade

i use fidelizer  ethernet  switch,  couldnt  be happier , chek em out    Fidelizer.Audio    make  nice  products.   good  luck jm

The recommendation is very much dependent on the budget available. The EtherRegen is a great starting point an offers room for further upgrades with power supply, clock etc.  The LHY switch is a nice next step. 

When going „big“ it’s definitive wise to go also for an integrated solution consisting of switch, power supply and reference cable geared to each other perfectly. In that regard the new Tempus switch by Network Acoustics as has already been mentioned here is amazing outperforming even far higher priced switches.  

I tried a number of switches including the 8Switch, Etherregen. Ended up purchasing Ansuz. Ansuz is a cut above the rest. You’ll be hard pressed to get something better. I’m thinking of upgrading to D3 next year.