The most dynamic & transparent bookshelf

I get it when I hear some speakers like Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary, they are musical, detailed, but not on extreme dynamic, it can go pretty low and loud, but still lack a bit more powerful punch. My next aim for powerful speakers, will be something near perfect immune to distortions, must be extreme dynamic, go very loud and does not make the sound quality collapsed, also I insist to stick with bookshelf size, few options in my mind:

Ascend Acoustics Sierra 1 (with NrT upgrade, worth?)
Mark&Daniel Ruby
Dynaudio DM 2/8
Proac Response D2
Soundfield Audio Monitor 1

For Dynaudio and Mark&Daniel, I have concern on power and drive efficiency, though I'm using a Class D Audio SDS-400C power amp, it work damn good with my Denton (warm + transparent gear goes really well). My considerations based on factors in this order: price, near full range dynamic, neutral and transparent sonic quality, availability (as I'm from Malaysia, not easy to achieve those speakers), and last your opinions? Any other recommendations? Once again, I'm not looking for speakers with colorations, must extremely dynamic, dead neatral and transparent without snake oil!
128x128wim1983
Mateored: Around 2K would be very reasonable price for me, though still not easy for me to save :(
ATC-SCM11 or SCM19. The v2 models have been out for a while with vast(claimed)improvements with the new in house tweeter. IMO the new models(have not demoed) are worth the extra money since ATC rarely updates. Don't worry about "snake oil" ATC speakers play what is on the recording! I second the the used Revel monitors M20/22 mentioned earlier if you want to keep expenses around $1k.
Dayglow: I have a check on the spec, it seems it does go low enough? 56hz -6db, hmm...
"Zd542: Yes, it's hard but I think Proac Response D2 suit me well, dead neutral and amazing bass range, for your info, I'm driving my speakers using no hype technology products like JDS Labs ODAC, Blue Jeans cables, and Class D Audio power amplifier, no preamp/ CD player / phono etc..."

When I read through that post, the level of detail you give would suggest that you've actually done some thorough listening to the speakers. If that's not the case, you may want to rethink your strategy. It's not possible to come up with that kind of detail from specs. Even if you use reviews, more things can go wrong than right.

Have you heard anything that you would be willing to buy? Even if its out of your price range, it can still be used as a reference.