PS audio or Moon

Ive been on a search to upgrade my HT system for better music listening. Im looking at the Moon 390(if i can find one used), PS Audio Stellar Strata, or a PS Gain Cell Dac + a Bluesound Node x or Vault 2i.  Any one have opinions on these options?   

sandrodg73

Another vote that PS Audio is not on the same box as Moon… not even close. I’ve had a few PS Audio pieces and they are “ok” but the Moon gear is steps above, hands down.

TMR has 2 390’s offered currently. Top notch company… 

I have the Moon 390. Extremely versatile. Very good DAC and Phono stage MM/MC. + headphone jack to top it!

May be a bit on the dry side however. Better to match with a warm sounding amp. The match I got is with the Pass Lab XA25. Very satisfied after 2 years.

my orchestra conductor buddy has a 390…. he is over the Moon crazy about it and i have a high opinion of it in his 2 channel system….

I agree with what others have said about the Simaudio Moon products.  I have the ACE and it’s really solid.  I might be overhauling my hifi rig soon and the ACE may be going on the market.  Message me if you’re interested as these seem to go for around half of what the 390 goes for used.