New speaker cables recommendations sought

Im looking for speaker cables with the following characteristics: warm, musical, atmospheric, and affordable (used are ok).
My current system is delineated in my profile, for mixing & matching. All recommendations appreciated. Thank you.
128x128teh_chucksta

@teh_chucksta  I am glad to hear you find your system so satisfying. A good place to be in. I agree that room treatmen is the next step. Makes a huge difference and can be made DIY.  Look up room treatment on this site. Much info herein.

I’ve used many cables up to 5K and what I can say from experience is how any of them would sound in your system is a crap shot, because any given type of power supply will react differently to any power cord or speaker cable as well as internets and the runs in feet, XLR or RCA. This is why a much cheaper but well-made cable in one’s system could sound better than the much more expensive cables. There is no doubt cables impact one’s system but how is the road bump, like modifications on gear you never know if you will like it until you put it back into your system. Cables matter but you might not have to spend as much money as you think, you are paying dearly for the bling more than the cable inside whereas a cable with less bling might look inferior but might sound as good if not better. A speaker cables should not cost as much as a piece of gear or a car. That is common sense in the end we are talking wire and connections. Better money would be better spent on room acoustics and investing in the room, and speaker's setup. 

@phillyb Agreed, and well-stated.  I’m happy with my gear and lately have been toying around with reflection points & speaker placement…the impact has been profound! By simply moving the speakers further apart, and closer to the side walls, I’ve discovered much, much better soundstage. The music simply fills the room, as if I’m in a cathedral. 
Thanks for chiming in.

I would look at the best Kubala Sosna cables used you can afford.

Yes, @cakyol can save you a boat load of money.

Or you can be happy with smooth sweet full sounding cables.

(Rain or not) :)  We all spend for what we appreciate.