any current integrated amps in market have great dacs?

I know built in dacs have historically have been a bit of an afterthought, currently looking at the Rotel Michi X3 series 2 as it has a nice chip set

any other integrated amps around the same price point  with a good dac built in?

audiocanada

No, you’re just a pathetic snob hiding behind a keyboard , foolish enough to believe that putting an exotic name on a product and quadrupling its price will make it better than a cheaper identical product.

@katman If you honestly think a $1500 AVR is identical to the likes of products being mentioned here you’re even more clueless than I initially thought. You should go try someplace like Reddit where you’ll find people more on your level because you’re completely outta touch with what’s going on here.

@cundare2 hi, I used to have the 2700 with the DAC2 and it is pretty good. DAC 2 is way better that DAC 1 and the upgrade is worth it. 

my 2 cents and good luck 

Even not in the same high level of some several gear referred above, one other option with outstanding ratio price/quality is the hybrid "Advance Paris A10 Classic Integrated Amplifier"

Really really good sound in a very complete amplifier.

For less than USD 2.000 is an almost unbeatable option of a All-in-One solution. Great looks (specially the meters) and a sound that is way above its specs.

Worth a audition even with some more demanding speakers.