Ground Loop?

I seem to have a ground issue with my phono preamp a Parasound JC3 Jr that just started about 3 months ago. I've tried very thing. A different Preamp (Moon 350p) replaced an Emotiva XMC-1 Different TT but still has the issue whether it's connected or not. I have 2 dedicated 20 Amp lines direct to fuse box and plugged them directly into the sockets bypassing my conditioner Audiance V8. It's a tapping sound with static but when I touch the loading pot in back it stops chattering but has a low-level hum. I have even sent it directly to Parasound and no issues were found. Going nuts!

128x128oldrocker52

I have 2 pr. of Cryo-treated watt gate receptacles wired direct to fuse box. It never had this problem before it just kind of creeped in slowly and it can be heard in segways and quiet portions of the music. 

Do your wattgate receptacles have an isolated ground? If so, check the specs. Call their tech support. Most, if not all, isolated ground receptacles will require an insulated ground wire. If this is the case and you are using standard Romex, your ground is compromised. 

Thanks for the info. When the outlets were installed, I used in wall 20 gage AQ power wires. I've lifted the ground on both and individually with adapters. I even had the 350P or the JC3 Jr hooked up to a regular outlet, 2 completely different lines and lifted the ground on 1 or both in different configurations. 1 using the dedicated line and a standard wall outlet So, it's not the outlets. Still there, but again when I reach back on the JC3 Jr and when I touch the loading pot and only the pot it goes away. When I do touch the pot, the noise slowly fades away. I've been in touch with David and Jason at Parasound via email, and they stopped communicating with me and won't answer any questions or offer any kind of help.

When the outlets were installed, I used in wall 20 gage AQ power wires.

On a 15A line? Are you in the US? That isn't even close to code where I live.

I've lifted the ground on both and individually with adapters.

That also sounds problematic.

Do you have any other metal to metal contact going on?  Like via your shelf?