It's almost like poll, but certainly more fun

If you had Rolex 2-tone Daytona, would you trade it for an audio component, system or would rather not trade it?

For me, personally, I'd still be in research of such component (far a lot easier task vs. researching a system) that will be equal or higher value and keep value same or better... It's darn HARD to look there for me and maybe I'd go to Guitar Avenue and find valuable components there.

You may get different or even better idea

DISCLAIMER:

I am not trying to trade any Rolex Daytona, I just want discharged chat here!

czarivey

@czarivey 

"I was always literally DREAMING of owning Marantz Model 9 amp. That one is kinda Rolex in audio."

+1

I find that my iPhone 12 is a sufficient time keeper. I have no idea what that Rolex is worth, but I would sell it in a hot minute. If it isn't worth what a Volvo V90 wagon costs, I guess a new 75" OLED and a short trip to CA would be great.

@motown-l I find my iPhone isn’t sufficient, because I prefer to keep it away from me if I’m not on the road. I also prefer to wear my watch while I sleep and keep my iPhone far away from me due to increased levels of radiation. I don’t even take my phone to shopping or even restaurant for dinner. The less exposure, the more life. Ez formula to remember. Wearing circular metal or magnet around wrist is healthy while carrying or wearing cell-phone or AppleWatch on the wrist isn’t. As to 75" OLED I don't even need it for free. Have a couple that hadn't been turned on since the time they were purchased. 

65" unit I’ll let go $200. I doubt it's going to be OLED, but definitely LED of 2019 Phillips model.

A dust collector indeed.