Looking for Turntable Reccomendations

I'm looking for  and unpopulated Turntable reccomendations to pair with some of my existing analogue components. I currently own a Sutherland 20/20 phono amp with LPS. I also have an Origin Live Zepher 12" Tone Arm and a SoundSmith MMMC* Cartridge (Factory Upgraded). All very nice components, but I would prefer not to break the bank on plinth and platter. New or Used inputs!

Most of my listening is Jazz, R&B. 

System-

SS Class A Mono Amps / PreAmp Tube / Efficent 3 way Speakers, Flanked by Duel Subs.

Thank you in Advance

128x128mkdm11

@mijostyn 

:)

Yeah. I think I qualify!

Built some Bib enclosures for a pair of Fostex Fe168Ez that I assembled last night. 

Part of my love of this hobby is getting to listen to so many different speaker/amp combos. 

I do really love the Lenco. Such relentless drive to the music. 

Thank you all so much for your inputs.

Still researching, but will post with my purchase and experience.

Much Appreciated!!

If you want to start a museum or a collection of audio oddities, then and only then consider the Transcriptors turntable recommended by someone here. Yes, it's a treat to look at and watch in action, but no it is not a good turntable by modern standards. In fact, it wasn't so good by the standards of its day.  Either it made "Clockwork Orange" famous or Clockwork Orange made it famous.

@lewm 

Much safer to go with the Oracle. It is a great turntable even by modern standards.