Thiel CS5 modifications

I have seen many up-grade and modifications of various hi-fi gear and speakers, but look here!
One of the most complex crossover ever made is extracted from this huge loudspeaker model to arrange a five ways multiwiring crossover panel from the original single one! Not an easy task for sure. I bet this has been done to reduce and divide the tremendous power needed by the CS5 in the original configuration. It's the second link in the landing page:
http://dissanayake.webnode.it/links-/
128x128cheviot
03-24-15: Maybay
Wow! 
How you did it?
Stef23 must be a real Music lover!
Maybay  

After the listening, I have to say that he is indeed a true music lover and an experienced audiophile.
I did this only to let everybody know that there are no boundaries to the real passion.
03-25-15: Chrshanl37
Ladies this isn't the 8th grade locker room...

You hit the target here. As I said before, Zd is only a youngster, he has to be understood. There's the need of guys like him! The funny thing is that without seeing it, he is the biggest friend of Cheviot, upping furiously this thread :) :)
"You hit the target here. As I said before, Zd is only a youngster, he has to be understood. There's the need of guys like him! The funny thing is that without seeing it, he is the biggest friend of Cheviot, upping furiously this thread :) :)
Maybay (Answers | This Thread)"

Thanks. My dead grandmother always said its better to be young than old. As far as me being Cheviot's best friend, you may want to confirm that one with him first. Something tells me he may not agree. Although he's welcome to stop by for dinner any time he likes. I'll make his favorite dish. Filet of Thiel. We have this new butcher in town...
I have to say that once 911, when called, run faster...
Anyway I haven't it in for anyone here, it's just that when someone screams I usually keep quiet.

Thanks Zd542, I would like to stop for dinner but we are distant for all practical purposes: I am vegetarian no filet please. All of you (all!) are invited for a dish of spaghetti: we will discuss of the latest news I had last Sunday: the modifications made by Mr. Dissanayake to Infinity IRS V.
Ah! Believe me even without pictures.
Hi guys

I've seen a lot of fun here and could not avoid to comment : ). It looks like all of you are super experts and technical skilled guys more than me (in this area) so that you can comment on how the design is made and what are the right rules to be applied to improve a speaker. That's great!

But being an electronic engineer and daily dealing with technical design issues I'd like to point out that in any product there are NO fixed rules. Any board or circuit could be improved or work even better thanks to some small changes. Since there are no test evidence posted here of what is better before and after the modification, my personal view is that we would need to listen to this product with and without modifications and then take a decision.

So Cheviot, thanks for pointing this out, I'm very interested to check wether this modification is really making difference...cheers guys