PS Audio Power Plant P3 to P12

I currently own a P3 which I use for all my source components. PS Audio is currently having a promotion on the P12. Anyone made this transition?

128x128jaytor

@tunefuldude - I played with the Multiwave a bit today. Multiwave may be a slight improvement over Sine - it's certainly no worse - but it's pretty subtle in my system. I am not using the P12 for my amps though. I would imagine it would have more effect on power amps which are drawing more current. 

@jaytor Not sure how into jazz you are ...

but if you are ... try playing around with the MW Strength button on the remote between the top two settings. It's like having a super "fine control" at your fingertips, to literally get the perfect! scratch on the snare drum.

Or the same, on the tinkle of the piano keys.

Talk about realism.

ie: McCoy Tiner ... the name of the album is Nights Of Ballads & Blues.

The reviewer calls it a "low-key, after hours affair". His playing is much more laid back in style, I guess b/c he was kinda doin his own thing, as posed to playing in Coltrane's band. It was 1963. His energy is awesome.

Check out the blues number Blue Monk! It's a freaking jam!

Enjoy.    : )

After a few years with a P10, I sold it and got a P15. I could easily hear an immediate improvement. Very happy.

@tunefuldude - Thanks for the album recommendation. Nice mellow jazz which I do appreciate. As with most recordings from this timeframe, sound-staging is not as good as with modern recordings, but otherwise it is well recorded and pleasant to listen to. Excellent piano.