Why Don’t You Post Your System on Your Profile?

Many of you ask others to advise you, but the answer to so many questions is system dependent.  Why don’t you post your system on your profile prior to requesting help?

vonhelmholtz

@hifidream

First place in this thread! Wow, what a great job both on your system, the room, the equipment, the photos. I have never seen the type of blueprint drawings before in a thread, excellent. I also appreciated the before and after graph of your room, did you do that with the mini dsp? Just great!

@kota1 Thanks! I really love this stuff. The results were awesome with the Mini DSP. The new dspNexus will be even better with much higher quality DACs dedicated to each channel and the newest SHARC audio processor; all measurements and processing done at 192K. I will post the results by the end of the day Monday with pics of the system built in Audio Weaver. I can’t wait to hear the difference. 

@hifidream

You get it, you have to intertwine the subjective with the objective to make "budget worthy" decisions. It is so straight forward, not difficult, and much less expensive than new equipment upgrades without getting the room calibrated properly. IMO. Please let me know your thoughts on the system and graphs I have posted in my profile. Look forward to hearing about the dspNexus upgrade, thanks,

@thecarpathian

Another old fool that got no pics, why don’t you start a club with the other keyboard warriors:

"Mama took our kodachrome away"

Just saw this insult to me as I believe it was temporarily deleted.

@kota1 ,

You know, there was a recent time where I would find you an irrelevant, amusing distraction and would respond in kind to your post, although in a much more clever way than you are capable. As @nonoise has already shown, you have neither the wit, nor the skill to be up to the challenge. You are not worth wasting my time and energy on. Why I choose to not post pictures of my system is neither yours nor anyone’s business. But by all means, keep obsessing about it. It’s apparently what people at your level of maturity do.

Post removed