Why Don’t You Post Your System on Your Profile?

Many of you ask others to advise you, but the answer to so many questions is system dependent.  Why don’t you post your system on your profile prior to requesting help?

vonhelmholtz

@bikeboy52 As you can see from kotex's post right after yours he needed to have the post taken down to continue with his false flag narrative.

@kota1 What's with your obsession with audio and cars?  Were you concieved in the backseat of one? Is that where the trauma's from?

All the best,
Nonoise

Post removed 

I've been following this thread for the last view days and like most long threads it went sideways after page 2.

However after being a member of  this sight since the last century, I finally Posted a system.( or at least started), Thank you all for the push.

As a side note, quite a few post in this thread criticized the site  for being archaic but tolerated it  since it was a Free site.

Funny, I never considered Audiogon a free site but more of a commerce site that offered members  forums to discuss their hobby. I was kind of surprised  that many complaining members with 1K+ post have zero marketplace feedback. 

Not really a complaint , I just thought it was interesting

@kota1 

I’m in a thread about photos on an audio website and I have both.

You got nothing....

The thoughts you express with the photos you post don't make sense. What are you trying to say? Empty rooms signify...what? Also, that phrase you keep repeating, "you got nothing", is that something you heard all your life? Is it a cry for help?

All the best,
Nonoise

@zigstien 

thank you for chiming in and posting a system

we long timers have a different attitude when it comes this site