Why Don’t You Post Your System on Your Profile?

Many of you ask others to advise you, but the answer to so many questions is system dependent.  Why don’t you post your system on your profile prior to requesting help?

vonhelmholtz

@grislybutter 

Sorry you have been having so much trouble. I am not aware of any of my posts being deleted… well, except accidentally by myself.

Well, I for one know that mine are being deleted just like I described a few posts ago by kota1 and maybe even mc1969 (who's actually a former member who's been banned many times). 

Earlier, kota1 was taken out behind the woodshed and made to look more than a bit foolish and now he's just trolling away like a 12 yr old. It took him a long time to respond from last night.  

I wonder if he's on the spectrum or addicted to Adderall and just can't make it through the day without dosing. That would explain the long pauses between his posts.

All the best,
Nonoise

@nonoise

with respect, i would remind you (and all of us) that trolls, like the ones on this thread, live off the oxygen that others give them

i know it is hard to not do tit for tat with these sad, unconstructive folk, but i do think it is best to just not engage (even though i fall into that trap sometimes too, but i try to catch myself)

after a while, without oxygen, they get bored and move on to some other thing to disrupt

@jjss49 

Thanks for that. I know I shouldn't respond and sometimes I don't but this particular troll just got under my skin. Sometime gadflies bring out the worse in me.

Kids belong at the kiddie table and should be kept away from keyboards.

All the best,
Nonoise

Post removed