Mark Levinson No.512 CD Player---Opinions

Wow!! I just listened to the new Mark Levinson 512 CD player against the usual known suspects of Eoteric, EMM, dCS, and alike and I am convinced that Mark Levinson is back. I was able to spend ample time with the local dealer in Southern California in comparing the unit and we both agreed it was sensational. FYI, it is $15k but it is well worth it. Complete tonal balance and dynamic as anything I have heard for the price. I would be eager to hear others' opinion about this player.
pkancel
here's more information on Mark Levinson first SACD player
http://195.69.129.26/webshop/documents/e5d9689eebb04e4ad913e3c15f413305/ML_512.pdf
>Utlover

no problem

BTW, I was greatly surprised to see Mark Levinson finally joins the audiophile high resoulution SACD format, as until now they were only supporting 15bit CDs
This is the strangest thread I've ever read. It is typical of the information that circulates on the net. I am a Levinson dealer and know that no 512's have been shipped in the US to this date. They are expected sometime in November. I confirmed this with my sales rep at Levinson who assures me none exist to audition.
You must be right. I'm sure my dealer just happened to machine a 512 badge, a new enclosure, jam a VOSP mechanism in there and solder on some electronics just to pull one over on me.