Bi wiring v single run w jumpers

Back when I worked in the audio biz speakers had one set of terminals. Now most have two sets for bi amping or biwiring Last I checked most people do not bi amp and not many bi wire. Also jumpers all sound different and if you use the top terminals it sounds different then the bottom. Also is the top running the tweetrer or the mid and tweeter? That is another variable HATE IT.

I have three choices here. The speaker really does not matter as I want to be consistant when compaing these 3 sets of speakers.

1) Analysis plus Oval 9 with jumpers
2) Analysis plus Oval 9 with the terminals inside the speaker between the high and low connected operates like a normal 2 terminal speaker
3) Analysis plus Oval 12 bi wire.
Thoughts?? Thanks
128x128geph0007
Sorry, Geph00078, but if you ask four audiophiles their thoughts on these 3 options, you will get 1,324,991.6666 different answers ;-) My thought is that if possible, ask the speaker manufacturer what they recommend for each pair of speakers and use that for each one. They will not all be connected the same way, but w a little luck, you will get each speaker optimized.
"Also is the top running the tweetrer or the mid and tweeter? That is another variable HATE IT."

If the speakers have jumpers on the binding posts, remove them. Then just plug speaker cables in to just one pair of binding posts and see what drivers are playing. As for the rest of it, you'll just have to experiment and see what works best. There's just too many variables and no one can know what your personal preference is.
I agree with Michael (Swampwalker) and ZD. I would add that some of those 1,324,991.6666 answers would involve four separate sub-options within Options 1 and 2:

1)Connecting to the top terminals.
2)Connecting to the bottom terminals.
3)Connecting the + conductor to the top terminal and the - conductor to the bottom terminal. Some users here have actually reported that to be preferable to the previous two sub-options.
4)Connecting the - conductor to the top terminal and the + conductor to the bottom terminal. Ditto the second sentence of sub-option 3.

You may find this thread about biwiring and this one to be of interest. As I said therein:
02-07-12: Almarg
Having followed many prior threads that have addressed this question, I can say unequivocally that a clear consensus has emerged. That consensus can be stated as follows:

It may or may not make a difference. If it makes a difference, it may or may not be for the better.
:-)

Regards,
-- Al