Subs with room correction DSP?

I'm in the market for a sub or two, but this time I want a system that will take a microphone reading of the room and give me a correct setting for the sub. 
I've seen these in the past but can't remember who was making them,
Thanks

traudio

Thanks for the responses so far. 
In the past I've had earlier model REL Subs and it was constant running back & forth between the sub and the listening seat. Adjust, listen, adjust, listen over and over. 
A remote would be a big help of course. 
In any case, was it JL that you plugged a mic into and ran some test tones, or am I thinking of another brand? 

I don't have a laptop, do any of these room measurement programs run on an iPad?

The Elac Varro series has automated room correction, though I don’t know the details (how many bands it adjusts, for example). Review here. I believe it takes its measurements with a smartphone or tablet.

The SVS models come with an app with three PEQ points, but you need to measure them independently to make the settings. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are iPad apps for measuring frequency response, but I don’t know for a fact.

The apps are a definite improvement over running back and forth, which gets tiresome and breaks concentration.