Picking Speakers 20k-30k

Recently built a HiFi System with much help from this site, now I’m looking at upgrades.  Strongly considering an all-Aavik system but looking at speaker options before I pull the trigger on anything, hence the following question: If you were buying new speakers in the 20-30k range (used or new), what’s on your shortlist?  Bonus points if you have suggestions based on synergy with Aaviks electronics.

If it helps the conversation: 21’X 19’ treated listening room with cathedral ceiling. Listen to a wide variety of music.

thanks for your expertise!

128x128brewerslaw

If it were me, I would not rush to buy speakers in that price range. Too many good choices and I would take my time to get the best one for me. I would travel to dealers and have them set up speakers/equipment based upon my conversations with them. My environment, my musical preferences etc. I would also go to a few shows. After this I would narrow down my possible choices.

Additional detail would be helpful, such as any placement restriction (can the speakers be placed well away from the back wall or side walls, or do they have to be in the corner), how far away is the seating area, is the priority ideal sound for a very small seating spot or must the speaker sound good over a wide area, any restriction on size and appearance (e.g., can it be a large panel speaker), what kind of sound are you looking for (examples of what you heard and liked would be helpful), is ability to play loud a priority or is the ability to sound very good at lower volume a priority)?  These are some of the considerations that would factor into suggestions on what to hear.  

@larryi current speakers (Persona 3f) are about 4 feet from side walls and 2 feet from back wall.  Seating is about 10 feet in front.  Generally listening from the seating position so that’s the priority but I wouldn’t turn down options that fill the room with great sound if it’s not at the expense of the seated experience. We’d prefer to maintain the current room orientation (it faces the windows with the best view) so size restriction is only that the speakers fit between the windows).  I’ve auditioned the Martin Logan ESL 15a and 11a and didn’t really connect with the sound despite being very resolving.  The 15a was immediately followed by the KEF Blade 2 Meta which was much more up my alley.  “Loud” is a tough one to answer.  I think I play them pretty loud but one man’s “loud” is another’s “quiet”. 200 watt amp played between -35 to -30 db on 92 db speakers if that gives you some sense.