Super Dac under $20K?

Looking for some feedback on a GREAT (jaw-dropping)Dac that will take my evolving system to yet another level of performance. So far, the sound is great, but there is always room for improvement..............

Main Components:

Esoteric UX-1 upgraded to UX-1P1 by Esoteric
Esoteric G-0s Rubidium clock
Vac 300.1 Amp & Phi 2.0 Preamp
VSA VR-7SE speakers
Synergistic Tesla cabling

I don't think a D-03 is much of an upgrade, if any at all and D-01s are too expensive, plus you need 2!! Waiting to see what APL comes out with, but in the meantime, I REALLY need some ideas, especially with RMAF just around the corner. Thanks in advance for your help.
fplanner2000
Vekian DAC is the best i have heard SS DAC so far.

My previous SS DAC's: 30.6, D70, D-03, and DC-801.
Fplanner2000, take a look at my review here on the GON on the Accustic Arts Tube Hybrid Reference DAC that ranks among one of the finest musical sounding redbook DACS on the market, built with beautiful German craftsmenship, at half the cost of DACS it competes with sonicly. It's not inexpensive at $115000.00, but is still very reasonably priced compared to what the other highly regarded DACS cost.
Dude, you gotta put me on your payroll if you think $115,000.00 is reasonable, it sure ain't lunch money on my side of town !!!!!
If only those extra zeros could appear on my paycheck as easily :-P

Seriously though, Fplanner2000, around $20K you might find an Audionote DAC 5 Special on the used market.....jaw dropping would be a quite an understatement
reimyo 999, just came out, and it will blow you away, under 10K. Or, a bargin, giant killer. Heard it. bought it.