Update on good Ethernet switch

ASI mentioned before I didnot want to say the brand until I heard the Ethernet switch not only after 300 hours which was recommended having a OX over controlled clock , 

and with what myself always do the weak link on any audio component starts with the stock power cord , for minimal monies the Pangea using Cardas grade 1 copper 6-9s. Awg14 sig,Mk2 , and getting rid of the 50 cent bottle neck fuse I put in a 1.25amp 20mm L ,slow blow synergistic purple fuse  these increase fidelity at least 5-7% the switch itself At least 5%  if you know the name Jays audio for transports ,his other company LHY Audio  the SW8 Ethernet switch for   $595 nothing has all this in a nice machined aluminum case , even the uptone ether regen or Sonore deluxe  using a with fiber optic which btw lessens the realism imo both were used witha Sbooster2 LPS , ,theSW8 Ethernet switch  is a great buy ,and if you add a decent power cord  and upgrade the fuse you  will be rewarded further , 7 of us reviewed this and 6 out of 7 thought it was a noticeable improvement vs the others  there were2 other brands which were more ,that were not even that good and had switch mode pS

https://www.beatechnik.com/lhy-audio-sw-8

128x128audioman58

OK, how about this solution then? Get rid of your switch altogether. Get the best Cat 8 cable you can afford, and hook it up directly between your ISP gateway and your streamer. If it matters to you, hire an electrician to move your gateway as close as possible to your streamer device. Don’t forget to create a Faraday cage around all of your equipment and cables. An aluminum faraday cage hat atop your head will also work wonders by intercepting communications from Planet Audio Malarkey.

"You are missing the point that DACs and music streamers are affected by electrical noise carried in on the network wiring."

So, you’re saying that the analog domain of your DAC/Streamer is unshielded?

No one said unshielded.  

I think dalek is mocking us audio hobbyists.  I'm not sure.  Still looking in the galactic registry for a planet called Audio Malarkey.

@tonywinga @carlsbad2  Thanks for the information. I apparently wasn’t clear in my question.  ALL of my audio system connections are hard-wired.  The network dedicated backbone, i.e., router to router only, is a 5 GHz high bandwidth wireless connection.  The audio streamer/server is connected by Ethernet to a router.

I can’t use Ethernet for the router to router connection due to the house design without incurring an unacceptable cost.

I have a separate home theater system with an Apple TV 4K.  I’ve tried both Ethernet and wireless connections and prefer Ethernet because I get zero dropouts on 4K Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos sound movies.

‘I’ve never had a dropout or glitch in the separate audio system music streaming.  I’m just looking for best sound possible.