Another "Best" amplifier Question.

Hope I'm not beating on the old horse too hard. I had originally intended to buy The now discontinued KEF r3s but ended up with the new Meta instead. Very pleased so far but still in burn-in mode on days wife not working from home. 

Given my age, I intend for this to be my end game system (yea right). As per my previous post, system is the new R3 Metas, Bluesond Node, Technics SL-1200 MK2 with Ortofon Red, Sony UBP-X800M2 Blueray/CD and a Sony 55" XBR. No home theater set-up just seeking better audio from TV. Also Have an HSU VT1 sub. All feeding from a Yamaha R-N500 Receiver. System is hooked up to gigabit internet sevice  and I listen mainly to Amazon Ultra HD music. All in all, not a high end system but somewhat better than box store IMHO.

I feel I need to replace the receiver as it not the best power choice for the KEFs. In researching, I've hit that deer in the headlights point where I'm frozen and overwhelmed by choices. Right up front I need to establish that my budget is around $2k. Only local dealer I consider audiophile carries Lyngdorf, Atoll, Marantz, NAD and Boulder. He is really pushing The Atoll IN-100 but says the Lyngforf doesn't have enough grunt. Did not even discuss Marantz or NAD and Boulder is in another universe. Atoll lacks phono but can be added at extra cost.

Online choices that intrigue me most: Emotive BASX A2/PT2 combo. Lots of features and power. Can be had (w/ first time buyer discount) for about $1100. Yamaha A-S1200 or Marantz 30 are available open box or refurb for my price range as is a JBLSA750. The JBL has a strong amp and interesting feature set including room correction. I'm probably missing many choices but I'm interested in a high currebt and from communicating with KEF, best to have something thats comfortable driving up to 150 watts into 4 ohms.

Lots of knowledge laden people so I'm looking forward to some solid advice. Thanks in advance.

128x128llg98ljk

Van Alstine, Schiit, and Rogue are high value/performance companies that punch above their price points.

I have the KEF LS50 Meta speakers. I did a trial with a GaNfet class D amp (and a Schiit Freya+ preamp) and they really came to life. Oddly, none of my other speakers reacted that way. I think you can get away with some cheaper GaNfet amps or integrated or with a preamp and really get a great sound.

Aah, just noticed that my post is a bit too late. Hope your set up works really well for you. 

The Outlaw RR2160MKII stereo receiver is only $1k - it got a favorable review in Stereophile when paired with the LS50.  Includes a DAC, phono stage, radio.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/outlaw-audio-rr2160-stereo-receiver

Hopefully, final update.

First of all, thanks to everyone who took the time to read and reply to my concerns. As I stated earlier, I came across a no cash exchange where I traded a nonfunctioning Yamaha CR2020 receiver and a couple of other pieces for a Yamaha M80 power amp. To be clear, I'm not stuck on Yamaha but after looking up the specs I thought it was too good to pass up. 

My next goal was to find a pre-amp to run things, I had just acquired my Bluesound node as a streamer and it is near to being enough of a pre but lacked phono and I kind of wanted a tuner. Many suggestions received but most were beyond my self-imposed budget. I settled on the Emotiva PT2. I know many won't approve but. for convenience, it checks all the boxes and then some. Tuner, DAC, MC/MM phono, bass management and a remote. The Emotiva is scheduled to arrive this afternoon .My current philosophy with audio is to not let perfection get in the way of good enough. I have little doubt that I will end up with a system that satisfies me. Most importantly, I will leave behind a nice bundle of stocks, bonds and cash (to my much younger wife) as opposed to a high dollar stereo system about which she cares very little :)