Tim Bachman of BTO passed at 71

Guitarist from Bachman Turner Overdrive was added to the growing list of lost musicians last Friday. He had been fighting cancer and succumbed just a few days ago April 28th. BTO was a big influence on my rock tastes in music and it saddens me to see so many of my generation passing. Not that they were still making music, but that an era that contributed to my love for music is closing each year.

128x128theo

Bto had plenty of great songs and guess who was even better. No wonder i rarely post on here. What a bunch of classless tards. Bringup some stupid  allegations have nothing to do with the post shame on you.

Randy Bachman was he main talent , the song you ain’t seen nothing yet was a song about his brother for he had a little studder when young and made the song 

kind of like a joke and it turned into a smash hit , also Randy  and Burton Cummings just clicked to make the excellent Guess Who band.

He didn't pass, he died or he is dead, take your pick. Don't like skirting around the subject matter with niceties.