Audio Research Owners Worried?

Obviously we all should be nervous but thoughts? Ref75SE and LS28 owner but looking at the ARC for sale today YIKES!!!

Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12

I believe ARC’s sales were $71M last year (?). They are not bankrupt, but in receivership. With rising tube costs, inflation, interest rates, and now a downturn in the economy this creates pressure on a new owner who likely had to use debt to help buy the company. I am sure it put strain on cash. I am sure the company will survive.

I have communicated with Trent over the last couple years. He is a really hard working, down to earth owner who had a vision to improve the company beyond the already great company it is. The changes I have seen have been phenomenal. The perfect storm of exogenous events have consorted to creat this cash problem. This is one of the downsides of capitalism, cash flow.  

Personally, as I said before, I would unhesitatingly purchase ARC stuff. In over 30 years I have never experienced a failure or experienced better sounding gear.

Not Worried. I just bought the REF 750s. I have the REF6 , gonna send it in next week for an upgrade to the 6SE.  👍👊👊