Audible Hum From Integrated Amp

I am getting a low volume but audible hum from my Rogue Sphinx. I also hear volume changes through the speakers ( with no music source of course). I have tried other amplifiers in the system, no hum. Any suggestions on what I might do to eliminate this fairly minor but annoying problem? Thanks .

mysterioso1

Call the manufacturer.  Sounds like a bad cap if you can hear the volume being adjusted.

Do you have to have your ear next to the midrange to hear the hum? Most tube amps will make a very low volume hum. Better tubes can be quieter but most likely it is associated with AC to the heaters on your tubes.

If it is loud, my first thought would be a tube issue.

I have quieted integrated amps down by installing shorting connectors in unused inputs as well.

Jerry

Jerry - Thanks...The hum is audible from 10 ft away at 10:00 volume. This is a tube pre amp w/Class D power. I have changed the pre amp tubes with no change  I have no unused inputs...all tied up..

I think I'll call Rogue tomorrow..it's not a new unit, so I don't expect much, but who knows. Is it worth replacing the power cord? I'm using the stock cord that came with the unit.