Prospectives on Chi-Fi

Putting politics aside this is a good opinion piece and I hope puts some things in prospective. 

https://darko.audio/2023/04/think-made-in-china-is-a-turn-off-think-again/

128x128jeffstrick

Problem is, in the Chinese economy, there is NO WAY to separate the Chinese people/manufacturers from the CCP. 

No matter how you slice it, every $ spent on MIC is a $ to the CCP. Period.

wolfie, my sentiments exactly.  China is eating our (US) lunch and we cooperate.  I wish more Americans would wake up (not WOKE) and realize the CCP is not a friend to any off us.  I don’t buy Chinese audio products, though everything is made in China. 

Nice article. Love my Topping Pre90 and SMSL DO100. Great bang for the buck, nice build quality and incredible sonics, sota stuff. As for politics, I really don't care nowadays. It's not like capitalism is any less evil, corporations are just as eager to crush you as a Communist government. I'm quite limited financially so pricing will determine my buying habits.

@tony1954 

+1 very well said and I would add just like we are no representation of what our corrupt, evil, criminal government has become we should not assume that the people of China are too.

More to discover