Speakers sounding dull? MUST READ! The truth about speaker design!

Do your speakers sound dull and lifeless?  Well that's because speakers are not made from real musicians, or even real musical instruments.  Well I alone have a solution for this...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

erik_squires

Kind of a waste of time to read any of this other than it seems like a parody of an actual relevant audio discussion.

@wolf_garcia - I’m deeply offended, what actually relevant discussion do you think I parodied?? 😆

@bigkidz .   Fieldcoils, I have zero experience using these drivers. I have a thorough understanding of how they work and am happy to discuss the pros and cons, but the easy low down is that they make sense. Consistent electrical field does wondersin overcoming driver design issues of traditional magnet drivers. Why do think we have alnico, strontium, neodymium and many others, a Consistent current makes a difference.  Nola, have never sat in front of them, but I'm happy to discuss, the trials and benefits of open baffle. The design is definitely more driver dependent and there are things that you can do to deal with the backside wave, but there are limitations.  If you have specific question, pm me or maybe start a thread and others can chime in.

Oops, this becomes someone else's tread.  K steals thunder from the Op.  Need to admit so far I still did not get what the OP is trying to convey...