Question on Emm labs Dac6 vs Dac6e

I am considering to purchase a pre-owned Meitner separate, very much confused for the models, especially some has Dac6, some Dac6e, I know the latest are DAC 6e SE, can anyone tell me what is difference between Dac6 and 6e, is it significant as 6e to 6eSE?
grandetech
TEAC VRDS NEOs are all metal mechanisms ranging in weight between 8lbs and I suspect about 20lbs, depending on models. They are frightfully expensive to build. Even the lower end models -- which TEAC makes available to OEMs -- is sold for $2500. VRDS mechanisms are deemed to be extremely desirable by high end manufacturers when they can afford the price tag, because of their mechanical stability, precision of operation, general reliability. I know at least 3 companies that use them in some of their players: DCS, WADIA, Playback Designs, but there may be more. when a player features a VRDS transport, the fact is usually highlighted as a major selling point. To EMM's credit, if I recall correctly, TEAC did not yet sell its VRDS transports to OEMs when EMM was designing its player. You will find a lot of information on VRDS mechanisms by reading the TEAC America pages on players like the X-01, P03, P01. The OEM transport may be similar to that in the X-03. I believe the Philips OEM transports may be much less expensive and simple devices. Their use in players is almost by default.
I am considering to buy an used EMM LABS, the pre-owned price for a pair of older separate and a CDSA SE is around the same price, may I know if cdsa se single box will win on the cdse+dac6e separate?
as a side tangent, how does the dac6e compare to the dcc2 in regard to the dac only. i have a tube preamp so i will not utilitze the preamp functions of the dcc2.

i emailed emm and was told that the dac6e only upsamples to dsd from a non-emm transport while the dcc2 upsamples to double dsd from a non-emm transport.

anybody?