2023 AXPONA Show Report

Here's all the Exhibitors at this year's show  

https://axpona.com/exhibitors

You all got to hear the all new Mon Acoustic Supermon Isobaric Speakers and Sanctus Cables, they must be heard to be believed ! They will at Booth 646 at this Show !

Who's going to this Show ?

rick2000

I went last year. My first show of any kind. Had a great time! To all the first timers going this year make sure you listen to the mighty Borresen stand mount speakers. Couldn’t believe how good those small speakers sounded. For 100k I guess they should sound incredible though. Have fun!

My Bad, they are not particle board or composite, but they are stil rectangular and that creates reflections, cancelations and inefficiency. Also I have a problem with the moniker. What makes them Isobaric? and then there is the 2.5 way drivers. I see a picture of a two way unless they have half of a drive rear firing, up firing, or down firing. But they list a totally different 3rd driver so how do you make 1/2 of a driver. I think that their advertising dept doesn't know much about speakers or engineering. That would be their best defense.

I went to the last RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) and had an amazing time. Yeah, I couldn't afford anything there, but it was fun to listen to all the equipment. I wish it would come back as the setting is amazing (at the Gaylord). If nothing else, it gave me some great ideas.

I personally would like to hear back from those visiting the ScansSpeak room.  They are demonstrating their Ellipticor midrange domes and I'd like to know if in fact it is the best midrange you've ever heard or not.

Thank you. :)