PS Audio Power Plant P3 to P12

I currently own a P3 which I use for all my source components. PS Audio is currently having a promotion on the P12. Anyone made this transition?

128x128jaytor

@tunefuldude Why what’s your angle?

I have Transparent Audio, Cardas, Zavfino, all quality cables.

Hell, I even have one Pangea cable I use on my coffee maker. Makes the coffee darker and richer.

@tunefuldude - I used Auto Tune on the phase setting and it selected +1 (I assume this is degrees). I have not played with MultiWave yet. Mine is set for Sine Wave output.

I have it configured for minimum distortion and 120V. My input distortion is about 2.1% and output distortion is 0.1% (according to the P12). Since I don't have it set for maximum regulation, the output voltage is about 121v with a typical input voltage of about 122v. The voltage doesn't seem to vary that much. 

@tunefuldude I see you have not answered my question. 

Curious what's your angle? 

As I have whole house surge protection and dedicated power on separate circuit breakers, I have no need for one of Paul's power regen units. I do have a 2 Puron filters plugged into my Wisdom Cable Technologies POWER STAGE ES-10SR Reference Mains Power Distribution hub. 

My comment on further down the spiral was in reference to those taking this post in a different direction like you have now done. 

I think that was your angle. No?