The best plug in filter ever!

Puron AC Power Conditioner by Greg Voth

After reading rave review of Puron AC plug in filter, I had got one 10 days ago.

For your information my system is very complicated with bi amping and three Farad linear supplies.

Thus I have 14 power cables, one main power conditioners, three isolation transformers.

I had tried plug in fliters from quiet lines, quartet stecker, IFI, furutech, Nordost Qv2 and QX2 fliters.

I still have all of them in my system without selling any of them.

I am collector. 😁

All of them had brought slight improvement but not drastic change.

But as soon as I inserted Puron Ac filter, it made background black with more details and clear bass.

The stereotimes review is spot on.

Encouraged by the result, I had ordered two more of them so that I can insert more of them close to amps and Dac.

Now my system got transformed with more vivid and clear sound stage but not overetched.

This is the best 750$ that I had spent during last 5 years in my audio system.

Thomas

128x128shkong78

Interesting. I may give it a try, if I can find those copper couplings...

ozzy

Greetings 

I’m sorry to say that my experience with the Puron filters is opposite of everyone else. I had them plugged into my system for 10 days. My system became harsh and brittle. My sound stage went from a wonderful 3D image to a 2D image.

The other day I spent 8 hours listening to my TT’s and CD’s. It was no longer fun to listen to music. I removed the Puron filters from my audio system. I’m happy my system returned back to normal.

I have plugged the Puron’s into my TV circuit. I don’t watch much TV so time will tell.

I’m disappointed that I didn’t have positive results. If they work for you go for it. 

Joe Nies

joenies,

I am surprised. May I make one suggestion? Try it without your MIT Z bar. I had a MIT Z super duplex outlet and found it to compress the dynamics too much. The Puron may have pushed it too far in that direction.

ozzy

sgordon1,

Well, I did place a 1 1/2" copper coupling over the Puron and it may have made a difference, especially in image detail. But like anything in this hobby, it may take a while to decide.

I will try it on my video tonight.

ozzy

Post removed