Best products for baffle material s ?

Looking for the "best" combination of materials. Building new boxes for my B&W CM1 bookshelfs as I can feel vibration on the baffle and sides, with classical music, quartet, at even very modest volume. These are very small 2 ways - so I can afford to go "all-out" on the boxes. High mass, inert, shaped baffle to minimize diffraction, interior design to break up waves. I'm considering only products that can be "woodworked". More detail later. Thanks.
ptss
The width of baflle influences more the frequency response of the driver, or its spread?
Magico got back to me and clarified the material used in the front baffle of the S5's is pure 6061 T6 aluminum which is not extruded. Interesting as the finish doesn't feel like aluminium. But today I gave it the knock test & it sure does sound like it! I'd estimate the front baffle is the same, or similar thickness to the 1/2 inch thick side panels (ie: bloody solid).
How about 3/4 or 1&1/2 inch black granite countertop green glued onto 3 inches thickness of MDF? Very non-resonant?
I have a pair of concept 90 CM1/CM2. The cabinet for the CM1 is a phenolic material and is completely braced in a matrix (the original matrix speaker). The speaker cabinet sounds inert with the unscientific knuckle rap test. I don't recall what the original baffle material is. Is it phenolic, and how thick is it? I know the cabinet must be completely air tight as any air leak causes the woofers to bottom out. I can't see how you could gain much by changing the baffle material.
Granite rings and really is not a sensible choice in my estimation.
Rh I had no idea the CM1 woofer could bottom out. I have always maintained screw torque but never driven the speakers very hard. But even so the cabinets are nowhere near inert. (However I drive them with a 200 watt Spectral amp with ample current; lots of clean power available for dynamics-but even so these little B&W's don't have good dynamics.) Making the baffle inert will improve dynamics considerably.