Best products for baffle material s ?

Looking for the "best" combination of materials. Building new boxes for my B&W CM1 bookshelfs as I can feel vibration on the baffle and sides, with classical music, quartet, at even very modest volume. These are very small 2 ways - so I can afford to go "all-out" on the boxes. High mass, inert, shaped baffle to minimize diffraction, interior design to break up waves. I'm considering only products that can be "woodworked". More detail later. Thanks.
ptss
Maple hardwood if you want only materials that can be wood worked.

Make sure you keep the front baffle the same width as it is now, also keep the drivers spaced exactly like original both horizontally and vertically, this way you will not have to redesign the crossover.

Also, keep the net internal box volume the same.

Best of luck

Peter
Thanks very much Peter! I intended to keep the height and width dimensions identical for the baffle face but thought to increase the depth of the face to reduce vibration and thought it might be good to shape the front along the Sa--n2 lines? I really had no thought of changing the overall box design, internal volume or stuffing material/quantity & shape -- and I wouldn't dream of changing the crossover. But I also had no idea of the relationship of the crossover to the dimensions and I appreciate your heads up. Very thoughtful & generous of you!
Basically I am just a listener hoping to reduce the gross deficiencies of the lightweight box and its vibrations. I hadn't thought beyond using laminated hardboard and MDF and painting the box black like the current boxes. Maple hardwood does sound like a nice step up.
If you make the baffle thicker make sure that the mid woofer gets some berating room towards the back, consider making the opening through the baffle conical i.e wider as it progress through the baffle.

Heres a pic for detail Front Baffle Detail

Best of luck

Peter